A Smile For You !!! :) :) :)
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-25 19:07:29 UTC
Hi Everyone :) ,

This was really cute and appropriate ... especially for me ... and it even
came with the cutest two baby monkeys smiling ... but unfortunately since my
email won't let me forward it (potential virus alert, etc.) I thought I'd at
least share the poem ! ... Enjoy ! :) ... Thanks Marcela :)

A SMILE FOR YOU !!! :) :) :)

Smiling is infectious :) ... you catch it like the flu ,
When someone smiled at me today, ... I started smiling too :)
I passed around the corner , ... and someone saw my grin :)
When he smiled I realized , ... I passed it on to him :)
I thought about that smile :) ... then I realized its worth :)
A single smile :) , just like mine ... could travel around the Earth :)
So if you feel a smile begin :) ... don't leave it undetected ,
Let's start an epidemic quick ! :) ... and get the World infected !!! :) :)
:)

"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy
! "

Don't Frown ... You Never Know Who Is Falling In Love With Your Smile !!! :)
:) :) - thanks Sonia :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM