Just got my FLU shot!
Vinefly
2005-11-03 19:10:01 UTC
Let's see if I am still posting tomorrow...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM
Sushmita
2005-11-03 19:13:51 UTC
Damn! and I thought boxers had more will power!
Vinefly
2005-11-03 19:39:53 UTC
more than thongs?

:-P
*************************
Sushmita
2005-11-03 19:44:22 UTC
LOL!!! You should answer that no? ;)

best of both worlds? ;))))
Post by Vinefly
more than thongs?
:-P
*************************
Vinefly
2005-11-03 19:53:48 UTC
Hell's yes!

How have you been, darling?

On Diwali, I actually lit these colored glass oil lamps I have. I
couldn't find those tiny plastic funnels they sell you to fill the
oil. I ended up rigging up a cone out of aluminum foil and clipped
the end. I got the lamps filled, but also got a bit of the flammable
red, scented oil all over my kitchen sink area. I am waiting for a
stray cigarette ash to set off a light show
Post by Sushmita
LOL!!! You should answer that no? ;)
best of both worlds? ;))))
Post by Vinefly
more than thongs?
:-P
*************************
Sushmita
2005-11-03 20:13:32 UTC
I was working late... but after I got home I lit a few candles.. I
wish I had some colored lamps...but had to make do with different
colored candle holders.
and yeah I cooked :D... made some dosa and sambar for dinner!
(well not completely my effort, used one of those ready mixes...) but
still its an effort for me.... coz I am someone who doesn't like too
cook..plus it was the first time ever I tried to make something south
Post by Sushmita
LOL!!! You should answer that no? ;)
best of both worlds? ;))))
Post by Vinefly
more than thongs?
:-P
*************************
Vinefly
2005-11-03 20:55:08 UTC
I have those Gits dosa and sambar mixes in my cupboard. Lakshmi makes
fun of those of us who buy that stuff. But then, she is a full-blown
Pan-Indian Chef!
I went to Chilis with my best friend Diwali night, and had margaritas
and ribs
:-D
Post by Sushmita
LOL!!! You should answer that no? ;)