Bye Guys
Alok Sharma
2005-10-25 20:59:41 UTC
I don't see the reason for closing the group just because people are
not posting. It is not like there is any cost incurred in any sense
by keeping the group alive.

But if John wants to close it, in the end it is his call. John
thanks for starting it and keeing it alive.

Gaonwalon, I know most of you on a personal basis. It is a long life
and a small world. We will keep meeting.

Halloween is right around the corner and I will be hosting a party
at my place on Sat Oct 29th evening. During njdesi times, I used to
host potluck parties in my home that were open to anyone from the
group, no invitations needed. Strangers, friends, everyone was
welcome. I have not done something like that in past one year. As a
special going away appreciation for this group, let me extend an
invitaion to all the members. Most of you who I know personally must
already have been invited.

Please email me if you would like to come.

Live long and prosper.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM