Masala Singles :) -SKI TRIP ! -Deposit Deadline 11/ 4 = $50 ; Full Pay by 11/18
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-31 02:38:50 UTC
Hi Everyone ! :) ,

For those of you who are interested in our upcoming ski trip ! ...

A $50 deposit is due by NOV. 4th at the latest ! ...

Full Payment is due by NOV 18 at the latest !

Read Details Below !

Thanks and I'll see you on the slopes ! :)

Sheelpa :)
Subject: Masala Singles :) ... SKI TRIP !!! :) :) :) ... Dec. 9-11
Killington, Vermont Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:20:08 -0700
Hi Everyone :) ,
By popular demand most people favored the December 9-11 Weekend for our Ski
Trip ! :)
More details about this package are pasted below.
Let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining us ...
and we'll see you on the slopes !!! WOO HOO !!! :) :) :)
Sheelpa :)
BANCHI OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, INC
Killington, VERMONT
LEARN TO SKI or SNOWBOARD WEEKEND!
DECEMBER 2-4 or 9-11, 2005
From *$199 or **219 Per Person
Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation
(2) Nights Condominium Lodging
(2) Day LEARN TO SKI/SNOWBOARD PACKAGE including;
(2) Day Killington lift pass for Snow Shed Novice Areas Only
(2) Day equipment rental (skis/boots/poles or board/boots)
(2) 2 hour beginner lessons
Shuttle bus to lifts free, small charge/trip for nightspots
All taxes & Services of the Banchi staff
Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation
(2) Night Condominium Lodging
(2) Day all area lift pass
Shuttle bus to lifts free, small charge/trip for nightspots
All taxes & Services of the Banchi staff
KILLINGTON VILLAGE CONDOMINIUMS: Attractively furnished 1, 2 & 3 bedroom
units located in the heart of Killington Village are designed for privacy
and convenience. Walk or take the shuttle to the Mountain, shops & nights
spots. Each unit has a fireplace, color cable TV/VCR, complete kitchens &
microwaves. Use of your own "PRIVATE HEALTH SPA", with indoor pool or hot
tubs, saunas, steam baths and more.
*Special Introduction Package **All Area Ski/Board
1bdrm: 2/$269, 3/$229, 4/$199 1bdrm: 2/$289, 3/$259, 4/$219
2bdrm: 4/$239, 5/$219, 6/$199 2bdrm: 4/$259, 5/$239, 6/$219
3bdrm: 6/$239, 7/$219, 8/$199 3bdrm: 6/$259, 7/$239, 8/$219
Killington in cooperation with Banchi Outdoors will be offering this very
special "Learn to Ski/Snowboard" value. Skiers/boarders, bring a friend &
introduce them to the sport you love. A $50 non-refundable reservation
deposit is due NOW to November 4, to secure your spot, final payment due
November 18, checks MUST be payable to BANCHI OUTDOOR ADVENTURES. No units
are booked to anyone under 18 years of age, MUST have an adult in the unit.
(1) credit card per unit is required at check in for security deposit.
The ITS/ITB packages are for “never evers” only and cannot be changed.
Introduction packages are limited, first come, first served! Bus based on
40 people. Banchi Outdoor Adventures, Inc. or the hired Charter Bus
Company shall not be held liable for delay or non-performance resulting
from equipment failure, road or weather conditions, labor difficulty, or
any other cause beyond their control. Banchi is not responsible for items
left on the bus.
BANCHI OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, INC.
P.O. BOX 9237
TRENTON, NJ 08650
800-769-9660
Changers In Altitudes ~ Changes in Attitudes!
Pick-up Time & Location TBA!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM
Vinefly
2005-10-31 19:09:35 UTC
Honey - am I paying them directly through their website/phone?
And which weekend had you decided on of the two? Also, are we doing
the condos, rooms? Are we all going to be at the same location?
Post by SHEELPA SHAH
Trip ! :)
More details about this package are pasted below.
Let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining us ...
and we'll see you on the slopes !!! WOO HOO !!! :) :) :)
Sheelpa :)
BANCHI OUTDOOR
ADVENTURES, INC
Post by SHEELPA SHAH
Killington,
VERMONT
Post by SHEELPA SHAH
LEARN TO SKI or SNOWBOARD WEEKEND!
DECEMBER 2-4 or 9-11, 2005
From *$199 or **219 Per Person
Post by SHEELPA SHAH
any other cause beyond their control. Banchi is not responsible
for items
left on the bus.