Masala Singles :) ... Diwali Dinner !- Moghul - Nov 1 , Edison, NJ @ 7:30 pm
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-17 23:35:13 UTC
Hi Everyone :) ,

Ok so the jury is in and the verdict is Diwali Dinner at Moghul Indian
Restaurant in Edison, NJ

See link below for menu, virtual tour, reviews, directions, hours, contact
numbers, yadda, yadda ...

http://www.moghul.com/edison/menu.html

P.S. For anyone coming from afar (ie. my New York friends ) and need a ride
take the NJ Transit from Penn Station to MetroPark and let me know what time
to expect you and I can personally chaffeur you to the restaurant ! :) ...
talk about service with a SMILE :) !!!

COME ONE COME ALL ... BUT LET ME KNOW ASAP (If you haven't already) BECAUSE
RESERVATIONS ARE GOING TO BE MADE AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU SITTING ON
YOUR OWN !

Sheelpa :)
Subject: FW: Masala Singles :) ... Diwali Dinner - Change in Venue ?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:59:09 -0700
Hi Everyone :) ,
Anyone interested in changing our Diwali Dinner venue from Jose Tejas
(Tex-Mex restaurant) to Moghul (Indian restautrant) in Edison, NJ on Oak
Tree Road behind the ShopRite Plaza near Singa's Famous Pizza, Ming's and
Movie City where we saw Salaam Namaste :)
Let me know ASAP so that I can make reservations ... most likely we will
have too book far in advance especially for Diwali Dinner !!! :) :) :)
Thanks again ! :)
Sheelpa :)
7pm Jose Tejas
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:16:50 -0700
Hi Everyone ... Again :) ,
I have received many questions about the exact location of Jose Tejas ...
Jose Tejas - 700 Route 1 Iselin, NJ ... The restaurant's phone number is
732-283-3883 ... so if you need any further directions I will be the first
to admit I am directionally challenged ... your best bet is to call them
directly :)
P.S. For any of you who have been to my place (which is quite a handful)
it is ~5 minutes from my place ... just past the Woodbridge Mall (on the
right) on Route 1 going North (Off the GSP Exit 130)
Take care and I hope to see ya'll soon ! :)
Sheelpa :)
7pm Jose Tejas Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:35:16 -0700
Hi Everyone :)
Anyone interested in joining me in bringing in this Diwali with some
dinner and drinks ? :)
Since last year's Diwali dinner was a lot of fun ... I thought I'd try it
out again this year. A few exceptions ... yeah it's not an Indian
restaurant this year I thought I'd revisit the venue of my birthday
dinner 2 years ago ... especially since most people are nearby and like
Jose Tejas ... also since it's a weeknight for those of you who would
just like to join us for drinks come out and join us :)
So here are the details ... :) :) :)
Who : Everyone :)
What : DIWALI DINNER AND DRINKS :)
Where : Jose Tejas
Why : To Celebrate ... why else ? ;)
Well I hope you let me know if you're interested :)
Take care and I hope to see you all soon :)
Sheelpa :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM