My Day from Hell so far....
v***@public.gmane.org
2005-11-03 17:40:56 UTC
ARRRRGHHHHHHH!
MY day from HELLLLLL

I left my house at 9:40 am to go catch the 10:20am train from Irvington
Station.

But, the Tappan Zee Bridge was backed up with 2 lanes closed for
construction, so I inches along, losing all my extra time that I was going to buy a
breakfast sandwich in.

Just as I finally made it to the Irvington train station, the 10:20 train
was pulling out.

I knew I wouldn't make it to White Plains for the 10:30, so I figured I'd
take the 11 from WP.

I went to get on 287 E, but accidentally got on 287 W! I couldn't get off
since that was the last exit before TZ, so I thought, Crap I'll have to turn
right around in Nyack and pay teh damned toll again.BUT, when I was crossing
back over, I saw that the awful traffic I had sat in was backed up all the
way to EXIT 12!!!

So I said, "SCREW IT! I'll get on the Palisades and drive in today."

The Palisades Parkway was fine, and I was feeling better.

Then I got to the GW tolls...ARGHHHHH!!!! The ramps to and from the GW, as
well as the GW bridge itself were AWFUL!

Then I got off the Bridge thinking YIPPEE! I'm done..but not so fast....

As soon as I got to the Henry Hudson ramp, and saw nothing but stopped cars
and break-lights, I smacked my palm in my steering wheel, injuring it, and
getting even more pissed!

From that point on, the the West Side Hwy was inching along with only one
lane open around the 70's!

I got into my car at 9:40 am today and got to work at 12!

ARGHHHHH!

And oh yeah..I'm getting a Flu Shot at work in an hour and 20 minutes...With
my luck today, it'll kill me!!!!!!!

Don't Frown - You Never Know Who Is Falling In Love With Your Smile
Sushmita
2005-11-03 18:11:26 UTC
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
I'm getting a Flu Shot at work in an hour and 20 minutes...With
my luck today, it'll kill me!!!!!!!- LMAO!!

Oh come on...its a nice & sunny day... it'll get better :))))
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
The Palisades Parkway was fine, and I was feeling better.
Then I got to the GW tolls...ARGHHHHH!!!! The ramps to and from the GW, as
well as the GW bridge itself were AWFUL!
Then I got off the Bridge thinking YIPPEE! I'm done..but not so fast....
As soon as I got to the Henry Hudson ramp, and saw nothing but stopped cars
and break-lights, I smacked my palm in my steering wheel, injuring it, and
getting even more pissed!
From that point on, the the West Side Hwy was inching along with
only one
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM
Vinefly
2005-11-03 18:37:38 UTC
kinda sorta - I ate 2 chocolates, and am now eating spicy beef basil
from a thai place around the corner - I poured hot vinegar all ober
it...YUMMMMM

23 minutes to Flu Death!
Post by Sushmita
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
back over, I saw that the awful traffic I had sat in was backed
up
Post by Sushmita
all the
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
and break-lights, I smacked my palm in my steering wheel,
injuring
Post by Sushmita
it, and
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
getting even more pissed!
From that point on, the the West Side Hwy was inching along with
only one
Vinefly
2005-11-03 18:36:01 UTC
I also forgot the salad I prepared last night to bring in to
work...It is in my fridge at home....Sigh...reminds me of RK's
missing Lunch box
Post by v***@public.gmane.org
The Palisades Parkway was fine, and I was feeling better.
Then I got to the GW tolls...ARGHHHHH!!!! The ramps to and from the GW, as
well as the GW bridge itself were AWFUL!
Then I got off the Bridge thinking YIPPEE! I'm done..but not so fast....
As soon as I got to the Henry Hudson ramp, and saw nothing but stopped cars
and break-lights, I smacked my palm in my steering wheel, injuring it, and
getting even more pissed!
From that point on, the the West Side Hwy was inching along with
only one