Masala Singles :) ... Diwali Dinner/Drinks - Tues. Nov. 1st @ 7pm Jose Tejas
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-13 16:16:50 UTC
Hi Everyone ... Again :) ,

I have received many questions about the exact location of Jose Tejas ...

Jose Tejas - 700 Route 1 Iselin, NJ ... The restaurant's phone number is
732-283-3883 ... so if you need any further directions I will be the first
to admit I am directionally challenged ... your best bet is to call them
directly :)

P.S. For any of you who have been to my place (which is quite a handful) it
is ~5 minutes from my place ... just past the Woodbridge Mall (on the right)
on Route 1 going North (Off the GSP Exit 130)

Take care and I hope to see ya'll soon ! :)

Sheelpa :)
Jose Tejas Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:35:16 -0700
Hi Everyone :)
Anyone interested in joining me in bringing in this Diwali with some dinner
and drinks ? :)
Since last year's Diwali dinner was a lot of fun ... I thought I'd try it
out again this year. A few exceptions ... yeah it's not an Indian
restaurant this year I thought I'd revisit the venue of my birthday dinner
2 years ago ... especially since most people are nearby and like Jose Tejas
... also since it's a weeknight for those of you who would just like to
join us for drinks come out and join us :)
So here are the details ... :) :) :)
Who : Everyone :)
What : DIWALI DINNER AND DRINKS :)
Where : Jose Tejas
Why : To Celebrate ... why else ? ;)
Well I hope you let me know if you're interested :)
Take care and I hope to see you all soon :)
Sheelpa :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM