Masala Singles :) ... Ski Trip !!! :)
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-13 16:50:10 UTC
Hi Everyone :) ,

Yes it's that time of year again ... WOO HOO !!! ... Even though I prefer
summer events ... Winter is almost upon us so let's make the most of it ! :)

Since we all had SUCH A GREAT TIME LAST YEAR WITH NETIP-NY AT WHITEFACE
MOUNTAIN IN LAKE PLACID NEW YORK, this year I think it's time we move on up
to KILLINGTON VERMONT !!! :) :) :)

I will again be joining The Banchi Outdoor Adventure Group. The earlier we
book the better our chances of getting a great financial deal as well as
booking hotel rooms :)

Here are some rough estimate of dates and cost ... please give me your input
ASAP I will contact Joe next week to book the SKI TRIP OF THE YEAR !!!! :)
:) :)

LEARN TO SKI / SNOWBOARD WEEKENDS :
December 2-4, & 9-11
Killington, VT from $189 per person
Includes round-trip motorcoach transportation, 2 nights condo odging, 2 day
limited area lift ticket, 2 day equipment rental, 2 (2) hour beginner
lessons, and of course the best part of it all OUTSTANDING NIGHTLIFE !!! :)
:) :)

PRE-CHRISTMAS SKI & RIDE WEEKEND (small crowds ~tons of snow making !)
December 16 & 18
Killington, VT from $139 per person

SUPER BOWL WEEKEND
Killington, VT
Ski & Ride SuperBowl Party Weekend ! (Especially if the EAGLES are in it
again !!! :) :) :) WOO HOO!
2 and 3 night packages available February 4-7 (WOO HOO MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
!!! )

PRESIDENT'S WEEKEND
Killington, VT
February 14-17

MOGUL CHALLENGE
Killington, VT
March 31-April 2

SEASON FINALE / SPRING LOADED
Killington, VT
April 7-9

So are those enough choices for you ??? ... Again I need some feedback
(hopefully positive) by next week otherwise I will make the executive
decision and pick the date and event :)

Take care and I hope to see you all on the slopes !!! :) :) :)

Sheelpa :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM