Message about Masala Singles :) Ski Trip of the Century !!! :)
SHEELPA SHAH
2005-10-26 21:23:20 UTC
Hi Everyone :) ,

For all of you who have already received this ... I apologize in advance for
the duplicate email ... but for those of you who are on my email list and
not on my evite list I invite you to come out and join us on our next ski
trip :)

Thanks :)

Sheelpa :)
Subject: Message about Masala Singles :) Ski Trip of the Century !!! :)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:01:23 -0700
Hello,<br /><br />I'm writing to let you know that changes have been made
to our upcoming event, Masala Singles :) Ski Trip of the Century !!! :).
Please View the invitation to see the changes.<br /><br />Thanks,<br
/>Sheelpa S
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=BTGBPOBXNJZLZNZWLRQM
Check out Evite's Party Tips to find recipes, gift ideas and activity
suggestions for your event.
Click here: http://www.evite.com/pages/myevite/ideas.jsp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM