All Quiet on the DONY Front
Vinefly
2005-09-23 17:47:37 UTC
Where are the Dony-ites?
John - how's Kannada? oops! I mean Canada

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/AmOolB/TM
John
2005-10-21 17:20:13 UTC
I'm not in Canada. Am just trapped under a mountain of work. We're
now launching projects with Montel Willams, the Chicago Bears, Jerry
Springer, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and a few others.

:(
Vinefly